XYMOGEN Reaches $100M in Revenues, Celebrates 20th Exclusive Showcase for Healthcare Practitioners
January 29, 2018—XYMOGEN®, the leader in exclusive and proprietary professional nutraceutical formulas, is proud to announce that it surpassed the $100 million milestone in revenues for fiscal year 2017.
The company attributes this exciting milestone in part to its unwavering commitment to the healthcare-practitioner community through its ePedigree Track & Trace Program. XYMOGEN protects the exclusivity by acting as the sole distributor of its formulas to its practitioners and their patients. XYMOGEN formulas are not available at Amazon or other online discounters where overheated warehouses, expired product, and even counterfeit items may compromise product integrity.
XYMOGEN's 2017 Milestones
- $100 million in revenues.
- 20th XYMOGEN XPERIENCE (XX), an exclusive practitioner showcase held in Orlando, successfully completed Jan. 12-14.
- Attendance at 20th XX quadrupled since the event launched in 2004.
- Upcoming 21st XX to be held in New York City June 8-10.
- Expanding its Orlando headquarters from 136,000 square-feet to 253,000, which includes a larger refrigerated storage area for temperature sensitive formulas such as probiotics.
- Named the 2017 Large Manufacturer of the Year by the Manufacturers Association of Central Florida (MACF).
XYMOGEN launched 2018 in Orlando with its 20th XYMOGEN XPERIENCE & Poster Presentation on January 12-14, attracting over 300 practitioners. A Friday afternoon tour of XYMOGEN's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility was followed by a Poster Presentation module highlighting case histories utilizing XYMOGEN formulas. Over the weekend seven Thought-Leaders presented on clinically relevant topics.
Healthcare professionals are already registering for the 21st XX, which will be held June 8-10 in New York City.
XYMOGEN and its practitioner partners are honored to share in the success of XX and its continued contribution to the Integrative Medicine industry.
To learn more about XYMOGEN, its formulas, distribution, and community involvement, visit XYMOGEN.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-647-6100. XYMOPrint, a full-service digital printer and design studio, XYMOGEN LOGISTICS, a third-party fulfillment, warehousing, and shipping provider; and PharmaceutiX Medical Foods are all subsidiaries of XYMOGEN.
$100 million milestone
XYMOGEN XPERIENCE XX