When you partner with XYMOGEN, you not only receive the-highest quality formulas in the practitioner channel; you also get the support of our long-standing functional medicine consultant team, as well as the best customer service in the industry. Why? Simple: Because we care. We care about the fact that you want to help people live their healthiest. We care that you want safe, effective formulas on which you can rely. We are a team, helping to bring patients what they are searching for — better health and wellness.
The Journey Is the Reward
XYMOGEN Exclusive Professional Formulas has over a quarter century of experience providing quality supplements to healthcare practitioners. As an independent health sciences company, XYMOGEN has introduced numerous innovations to the functional medicine community. From the beginning, "the journey is the reward" has been our mantra. It is a journey that offers unprecedented opportunities for growth and fulfillment.
XYMOGEN’s Core Principle: People-First
XYMOGEN is proud of our "People-First" culture. We can only achieve continued success and growth by staying tenaciously committed to these five principles:
- Creating a dynamic, open corporate environment that encourages a team approach to problem solving, new product development and industry first initiatives.
- Establishing an inverted pyramid organizational structure where the first priority of all leaders is to ensure every team member knows that their thoughts and opinions are encouraged and valued.
- Providing resources, education and training for team members to maximize their highest potential so that they may move up in our company and find career satisfaction.
- Encouraging fitness, health and to make time for play by offering team members access to our 24/7, no-fee exercise facilities, which includes a basketball/volleyball court as well as a fitness center with treadmills and weights.
- Attracting the most talented, fun and motivated people from many different backgrounds to our winning team through a variety of avenues, including relationship building with the scores of professionals who have maximized their health through our formulas and our already established team of diverse and deeply devoted team members.
Generating Higher Value
Dear XYMOGEN Partner,
From expanding our new, state-of-the-art headquarters and manufacturing facility to being named one of Inc. magazine’s 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the tenth time, this past year has been both exciting and rewarding. This is a testament to the people, philosophy and culture that continue to make this journey we call XYMOGEN so exciting. We are committed long-term to all team members, customers and investors who have contributed and continue to contribute to our success
What distinguishes XYMOGEN from other nutraceutical companies is our creativity. We are a very creative organization, and we strive to use our creativity in everything we do. I believe that the best way to predict the future is to create it, and our creativity helps us stay ahead of the competition and remain the premier source of nutritional products in the practitioner channel.
As a result of our creative efforts, we have seen overwhelming success in our international expansion and also with our label publishing company, Labels in Motion™. We also plan to introduce numerous innovations in the coming year, including our ePedigree initiative and MedPax™, our science-based approach to personalized nutrition that allows practitioners and patients to create unique, daily supplement packets, designed to replace the patients’ many formula bottles, in addition to numerous other additions and revisions to enhance our formula line.
On behalf of our ever growing XYMOGEN TEAM, I wish you all the best for a healthy, happy, and prosperous journey with us.
Brian J. Blackburn, CEO
- Partnership with David Perlmutter, MD: In February 2010, XYMOGEN acquired Dr. David Perlmutter’s iNutritionals line of neurological formulas. The addition of BrainSustain™ and NeuroActives™ BrainSustain™ to the XYMOGEN line positions us as a leader in the modulation of neurological disorders.
- Quarterly Pipeline Launches: XYMOGEN's continued growth and success allows us to keep expanding and improving our line of formulas in order to meet patients’ health needs. Our quarterly releases of innovative formulas reflect the latest scientific findings in the field of nutritional science as well as feedback from our Medical Board of Advisors and XYMOGEN practitioners worldwide.
- International Growth: XYMOGEN continues to see new opportunities to address the ever-expanding need for natural health solutions by distributing its top-of-the-line formulas across the global market. The goal is to ensure XYMOGEN products are supplied to every distributor that recognizes the benefits of providing these innovative formulas to consumers, and has a desire to help people achieve a healthier lifestyle. XYMOGEN is currently distributing in Canada (where XYMOGEN maintains its own sales force and fulfillment center), South Korea, South Africa, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Indonesia, Peru, Ecuador, Vietnam, and Ukraine – and is looking to develop markets in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and throughout Europe. These future ventures can only be realized through strong partnerships with potential distributors who share XYMOGEN’s vision.
- ePedigree Verification: XYMOGEN provides products only to licensed healthcare practitioners and their authorized patients. Products sold through discount Internet websites are strictly prohibited. These suppliers are not approved distributors, and XYMOGEN cannot guarantee the authenticity, potency or efficacy of products purchased through such sites. The main goal of our ePedigree initiative is to protect consumers from receiving unauthentic XYMOGEN products from unauthorized Internet sources by creating an electronic record which tracks our products as they move from the manufacturing floor to the customer. With ePedigree, we are eliminating all Internet sales of XYMOGEN-labeled formulas, resulting in XYMOGEN being the only truly exclusive source of proprietary supplements in the practitioner channel.
- MedPax™ Personalized Medicine: XYMOGEN’s exclusive, professional formulas are precisely calculated to restore nutritional depletions based on the patient’s unique lifestyle, diet or drug therapies, and timed to support optimum effectiveness. Beginning with a thorough evaluation of a patient’s medical history, our proprietary system develops a detailed, individualized report from which formula recommendations are derived, and then combines the formulas into convenient AM/PM dose packs for a personal nutritional supplement kit. With our three-step approach – exact formula, exact dosing, and exact timing – we take the guesswork out of choosing and using dietary supplements to support the goal of optimal health.
- PharmaceutiX® Medical Foods: The rising demand for natural health products has created great potential to introduce new formulas onto the market. As a company that is looking to grow and expand, the possibilities for XYMOGEN are endless, as we strive to develop formulas that can help an even larger base of the patient population. Medical foods are defined by the FDA as foods specifically formulated to provide nutrients for the management of a disease for which there is a recognized nutrient dysfunction or deficiency component. Medical foods must be used under the care and oversight of a physician, and they must meet the FDA’s rigorous safety requirements.
- Private Label Program: Using this powerful tool, doctors and practitioners everywhere are seeing results, attributed to having personal and customized labels, doctor reference sheets and booklets for their favorite XYMOGEN formulas.
- Custom Manufacturing: This option allows our customers to develop their own formulas, including ingredients and amounts, while XYMOGEN seeks out the very best raw materials and offers a choice of delivery methods, coating, packaging and labeling. These formulas are manufactured in XYMOGEN’s state-of-the-art facility to ensure the customer’s creation is exactly as they imagined it, if not better.
- Contract Manufacturing: Based on the extraordinary growth of both XYMOGEN’s infrastructure and team, we are now well-positioned to fulfill orders in Contract Manufacturing, our fastest growth division. XYMOGEN has also received commitments from three of its European Biotech partners to become the exclusive manufacturer for a series of patented and proprietary ingredients.
- Labels in Motion™: XYMOGEN’s label publishing company is an expert in the creation of digital print products. Providing label services for XYMOGEN®, PersonaLogiX®, PharmaceutiX®, private label, and custom and contract manufacturing customers, Labels in Motion also partners with brands and industries around the world to design and manufacture labels with an unbeatable quality and value.
CEO, Founder of XYMOGEN
As CEO of XYMOGEN, Brian guides the company's growth and success in close cooperation with executive management and the board of directors. He began his career in the physician based, nutritional sciences industry more than 25 years ago, focusing primarily in the areas of research & development and natural ingredient sourcing. In 2003 he researched, developed and launched the XYMOGEN line of professional formulas. Prior to launching XYMOGEN, Brian was president of the most successful independent distributorship for the largest company in the practitioner-based nutrition market. Building on his background in biochemistry and post-graduate education, Brian has developed functional medicine continuing education programs that have been presented extensively to thousands of physicians across the U.S. since 1995. He received his bachelor of science in biochemistry from John Carroll University.
Chief Operating Officer
As Chief Operations Officer, Stephanie is responsible for overseeing the management of all of XYMOGEN’s operational areas, including manufacturing, inventory, fulfillment, finance, human resources, marketing, and customer service. She attended the University of Maryland; after which, she began her career in health care operations by ensuring the personnel and budget needs of some of the nation’s top medical research institutions were met. In 1990, Stephanie and Brian moved to Florida to begin a two-person distributorship out of their garage, which eventually grew into a major nutraceutical manufacturer that now employs more than 350 employees. For more than 25 years, Stephanie’s role within the company has remained very hands-on, and she still oversees all personnel decisions, personally signs every check, and actively works to instill XYMOGEN’s core values and culture in all employees.
Senior Vice President
Mike oversees the development and execution of XYMOGEN®'s Sales and Strategic Marketing initiatives and works closely with the company's well tenured consultant sales team. Mike brings a wealth of industry knowledge that encompasses 20 years of experience in the fields of nutrition and natural medicine. He has cultivated relationships at high levels in a large number of medical offices, hospitals and institutions across the country. His contacts and highly regarded reputation in the industry are well known as he is a sought after speaker and consultant. He received academic and athletic scholarships to Fort Hays State University where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Physiology.
Vice President, International and Regulatory Affairs
Jesse Cothran has been working in the nutraceutical industry for 15 years and comes with a wealth of experience in international business development, operations, quality and regulatory. His experience and hard work have helped more than two dozen companies, some as large as billion dollar enterprises, establish and grow key markets around the world in Asia, Southeast Asia, Europe, Latin America, and other markets. Jesse joined XYMOGEN in June 2012 and as the Executive Vice President of International and Regulatory he has been an integral part in securing GMP certification for their manufacturing facility, increasing international sales, improving operations and manufacturing processes, and helping the international markets expand their product portfolios and business operations.
Vice President, Custom Manufacturing
Daniel Gulick has 19 years of experience working in manufacturing and cGMP compliance. He oversees the critical steps involved in the manufacture of nutraceuticals to assure their stability and efficacy. Daniel earned a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Arizona State University in 1993. He continues to provide expert judgment to ensure the safety and quality of all formulas manufactured at our facility.
XYMOGEN is a leader in the dietary supplement industry, with nearly a quarter century of experience in providing exceptional quality formulas and educational events to licensed healthcare practitioners in the United States and internationally.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of basic security and fire inspection procedures
- Skills in both verbal and written communication
- Skill in both observing situations and decision making
- Skills in dealing courteously with public
- CPR certified
- Considerable time on their feet
- Working outside
- Patrolling building, gym and grounds
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of experience working in the Security field
- Licensed by the state of Florida
- CPR certified
- Driven and motivated
- Intelligent and displays aptitude
- Willingness to cooperate and work with other departments
- Attention to detail
- Organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize
We are a “People-First” organization that prides itself on the personal relationships we nurture every day, both at the office and in the field. Our team spirit and drive for excellence have propelled XYMOGEN ever forward: From humble beginnings, we are now one of the fastest-growing and most respected private companies in America. Whatever your specialty—research, face-to-face interactions with practitioners, manufacturing, marketing, quality control, or customer service—we are looking for your unique slice of brilliance. Our motto is “The Journey Is the Reward,” and what a fulfilling and exciting journey it’s been so far! Join our team as we continue on this dynamic journey and help us create a healthier, more-informed population, one person at a time.