When you partner with XYMOGEN, you not only receive the-highest quality formulas in the practitioner channel; you also get the support of our long-standing functional medicine consultant team, as well as the best customer service in the industry. Why? Simple: Because we care. We care about the fact that you want to help people live their healthiest. We care that you want safe, effective formulas on which you can rely. We are a team, helping to bring patients what they are searching for — better health and wellness.
The Journey Is the Reward
XYMOGEN Exclusive Professional Formulas has over a quarter century of experience providing quality supplements to healthcare practitioners. As an independent health sciences company, XYMOGEN has introduced numerous innovations to the functional medicine community. From the beginning, "the journey is the reward" has been our mantra. It is a journey that offers unprecedented opportunities for growth and fulfillment.
XYMOGEN’s Core Principle: People-First
XYMOGEN is proud of our "People-First" culture. We can only achieve continued success and growth by staying tenaciously committed to these five principles:
- Creating a dynamic, open corporate environment that encourages a team approach to problem solving, new product development and industry first initiatives.
- Establishing an inverted pyramid organizational structure where the first priority of all leaders is to ensure every team member knows that their thoughts and opinions are encouraged and valued.
- Providing resources, education and training for team members to maximize their highest potential so that they may move up in our company and find career satisfaction.
- Encouraging fitness, health and to make time for play by offering team members access to our 24/7, no-fee exercise facilities, which includes a basketball/volleyball court as well as a fitness center with treadmills and weights.
- Attracting the most talented, fun and motivated people from many different backgrounds to our winning team through a variety of avenues, including relationship building with the scores of professionals who have maximized their health through our formulas and our already established team of diverse and deeply devoted team members.
Generating Higher Value
XYMOGEN continues to progress on its reinvention journey, with a full commitment to a comprehensive transformation; one which is showing remarkable results and improvement across all our businesses areas. This quarter’s results are evidence, once more, of the positive outcomes of XYMOGEN’s investment in this transformative program.
We closed another record third quarter (Q3) in 2023 with a strong +13.2% sales growth rate vs. Q2 2022, and with the utmost confident we see 2023 as a year of historic record positive performance for XYMOGEN in our “Road to $500 Million” (seven-year growth plan), with a confirmed forecasted 2023 vs. 2022 sales growth rate still expected to surpass double digits (~10 to 15% growth rate).
Our historic consistent strategic investments ($72 plus million in the last decade) in cutting-edge technologies remain showing positive results as we keep maintaining a strong double-digit Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in sales over the period.
We remain fully committed to strengthening our organic ‘volume growth’ and results keep showing a strong momentum, through our newly implemented commercial initiatives. The availability of XYMOGEN-label formulas through our exclusive Amazon distributor – which have surpassed an impressive 35% ‘month-over-month’ growth in 2023 – in conjunction with our contract manufacturing business, third-party product distribution through WholeScripts, private label and international businesses keep on showing outstanding positive performance.
The continuous search and implementation of newly identified volume growth opportunities in key areas of our business, in addition to a sustained robust discipline from a financial and profitability standpoint, remain the critical success factors in XYMOGEN’s strategic roadmaps and mindset.
XYMOGEN keeps committed to achieve its vision to become the reference player in the market, and we are supremely confident that we have the expertise, skills, and capabilities to capture and maximize all available growth opportunities in the years to come. Our innovative manufacturing operations, growth-targeted focus and continued improvement in our product offering portfolio will enable us to achieve and maintain a market leading role in our industry sector.
I deeply appreciate that you have taken the time to read this memorandum. In the following section we provide additional breakdown details on our performance and our historical journey towards this transformation and reinvention to become the “best-in-class” company in our industry.
Finally, I want to take this opportunity to thank you again for your commitment, trust, and confidence both in me and the entire XYMOGEN family. Our future has never been so positive, and I am excited that you are taking this journey with us.
Yours in Health,
Brian J. Blackburn
Founder and CEO
XYMOGEN and WholeScripts
XYMOGEN's share price is valued quarterly, and, as of September 30, 2023, the share price is posted to our website with a value of $200.94 per share. The next share valuation, as of December 31, 2023, will be posted to our website on or about January 30, 2024.
- WholeScripts®: An expanded digital interface for practitioners and patients that replaced the XYMOGEN eStore and offer a more intuitive and robust user experience. WholeScripts will be dedicated to providing access to XYMOGEN formulas, with other professional-grade nutritional and herbal supplements, so that WholeScripts is a one-stop nutraceutical dispensary for quality formulas.
Here are just a few of the ways WholeScripts will be the choice of savvy healthcare practitioners and a benefit to their patients:
- Electronic medical record/electronic health record (EMR/EHR) integration
WholeScripts has partnered with Cerbo (formerly MDHQ), Charm and Practice Better, leading EMRs/EHRs, to put patient information at practitioners' fingertips. No more time-consuming data entry from one system to another. Practitioners will be able to import XYMOGEN formulas, create recommendations, and view patient compliance at the click of a button. More software integrations are expected soon.
- Smart inventory management is not managing inventory at all
As a busy practitioner, there is little time or space to keep a fully-stocked natural pharmacy. Let us take care of the inventory for you. With WholeScripts, save space, time and costs – without ever having to worry about expiration dates on formulas.
- Improved user experience
The new website is focused on a design that is easily viewable on mobile devices with a quicker checkout process, better catalog searching capabilities and more filtering choices. Likewise, an adjustment to AutoShip will allow re-orders by formula rather than an entire order, ensuring patients always have their supplements on hand.
- Free shipping for patients
A patient's best friend is free shipping. WholeScripts will offer free shipping for all patient orders of $100 or more. What's more there are absolutely no patient subscription fees and AutoShip can be stopped and started at any time by patients.
- WholeScripts® Pharmacy: A full-service, truly integrated pharmacy and the only one that combines nutraceutical formulas and prescription medications in convenient daily dose packs. WholeScripts Pharmacy is licensed to fill prescription medications in 47 states (and anticipates full licensure across the US before the end of 2023).
- MedPax®: Personalized nutritional supplements dispensed in convenient go-anywhere daily dose packs. Also offering the option to combine nutraceutical formulas and prescription medications through WholeScripts Pharmacy.
- CleanSeas: XYMOGEN is one of the first corporations to pledge its support to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) CleanSeas initiative, and is the only nutraceutical company to do so. CleanSeas, which was launched in February of 2017, aims to target the causes of marine litter by limiting the production and consumption of non-recoverable and single-use plastic such as bottles, bags, and straws. The initiative encourages government, corporate, and community involvement to achieve this goal. To this end, XYMOGEN is curtailing its use of plastics by moving from plastic bottles to thin-film dose packs, which are packaged in paper cartons. The same is true for its large, plastic tubs that contain powders, such as the FIT Food and OptiCleanse family of formulas. In place of these, patients may choose to receive their formulas in perfectly portioned thin-plastic serving packets, which also use considerably less plastic.
- Quarterly Pipeline Launches: XYMOGEN's continued growth and success allows us to keep expanding and improving our line of formulas in order to meet patients' health needs. Our quarterly releases of innovative formulas reflect the latest scientific findings in the field of nutritional science as well as feedback from our Medical Board of Advisors and XYMOGEN practitioners worldwide.
- International Growth: XYMOGEN continues to see new opportunities to address the ever-expanding need for natural health solutions by distributing its top-of-the-line formulas across the global market. The goal is to ensure XYMOGEN products are supplied to every distributor that recognizes the benefits of providing these innovative formulas to consumers, and has a desire to help people achieve a healthier lifestyle. XYMOGEN is currently distributing in Canada (where XYMOGEN maintains its own sales force and fulfillment center), South Korea, South Africa, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Indonesia, Ecuador, Vietnam, and Ukraine – and is looking to develop markets in the Middle East/GCC countries such as United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar, and throughout Europe. These future ventures can only be realized through strong partnerships with potential distributors who share XYMOGEN's vision.
- PharmaceutiX® Medical Foods: The rising demand for natural health products has created great potential to introduce new formulas onto the market. As a company that is looking to grow and expand, the possibilities for XYMOGEN are endless, as we strive to develop formulas that can help an even larger base of the patient population. Medical foods are defined by the FDA as foods specifically formulated to provide nutrients for the management of a disease for which there is a recognized nutrient dysfunction or deficiency component. Medical foods must be used under the care and oversight of a physician, and they must meet the FDA's rigorous safety requirements.
- Private Label Program: Using this powerful tool, doctors and practitioners everywhere are seeing results, attributed to having personal and customized labels, doctor reference sheets and booklets for their favorite XYMOGEN formulas.
- Contract Manufacturing: Based on the extraordinary growth of both XYMOGEN's infrastructure and team, we are now well-positioned to fulfill orders in Contract Manufacturing, our fastest growth division.
- XYMOPrint®: An expert in the creation of digital print products. Providing label and print services for XYMOGEN®, WholeScripts® Pharmacy, PharmaceutiX®, private label, and contract manufacturing customers, XYMOPrint also partners with brands and industries around the world to design and manufacture labels with an unbeatable quality and value.